Dates and times for the OPEN OPDL Trials for the 2023 U13 (2010) Girls and Boys have been announced and registration is now open!
Launched in 2014 with the 2001 age group, the Ontario Player Development League (OPDL) was kicked off in 2014 with the 2001 age group and is one of the Province's first standards-based, youth high-performance league that combines top-level competition with strict high-performance training standards.
OPDL is the highest level of Youth Soccer available for Girls and Boys ages 13 to 17 here in Niagara!
Some of the benefits of participating in the OPDL are;
- Nationally recognized/certified - Non-Parent Coaches
- 12-month periodized training at quality facilities.
- 3:1 Training to Game ratio plus fitness
- Scouting opportunities for College, University, Provincial/National levels, and Professional teams.
- In 2021/22 we had 11 players from ages 13 to 15, Girls and Boys, get invited to attend the Provincial Trials. We had 2 players, Ava DeChellis who made the Provincial team for the U13 Girls, and Matthew Bogusat who made the U15 Boys.
Dates for Non-OPDL Players for the U13 Girls and Boys teams of 2023 are as follows;
Wednesday, Aug 17th
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm U13 Boys
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm U13 Girls
Friday, Aug 19th
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm U13 Girls
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm U13 Boys
Sunday, Aug 21st
9:00 am - 10:30 am U13 Boys
10:30 pm -12:00 pm U13 Girls
Monday, August 22nd
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - U13 Boys
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm - U13 Girls
Wednesday, August 24th
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - U13 Girls
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm - U13 Boys
All players must be registered for Trials. No walk-ups will be permitted. No exceptions.
- If you are attending Trials from another OPDL Club or you were registered previously in another Country please ensure that you will need to have the proper documentation necessary to attend Trials. If you are unsure about what is required, please contact our office.
- Players are asked to wear a White Jersey or t-shirt and must come prepared, wearing appropriate footwear, clothing, as well as shin guards to all sessions.
- Players must bring their own properly inflated ball.
- No Jewelry will be allowed to be worn on the field at any time.
- All players will be required to check in prior to entering the field at the entrance.
- There will be a separate Entrance and Exit to the field. ONLY Players and Coaches will be permitted within the gated field. The Entrance will be located on the bleacher side of the Turf Field and the players will be Exiting on the St. Paul side of the field.
- Underage players may be permitted to attend Trials but at the discretion of the Senior Technical Lead. To get more information, please contact email@example.com
To register, click on the following link below!